Thursday 21 June 2012

My final animation!


This is my final animation. I am really pleased with it because I got to showcase different parts of the college and this is something I wanted to achieve. I wanted to combine kinetic typography and stop motion animation together but unfortunately the software wasn't compatible. My ideas changed throughout this project quite a lot. I started out very keen to do a GIF animation because I really enjoyed making it but i felt that in order to showcase the college I would need many pictures and this would best fit the format of stop motion. I also experimented with animation in flash but I found this really difficult so it put me of selecting it for my final animation.
I showed my animation to the class and they said that I should make the music more upbeat to fit the quirky nature of the animation so I changed the soundtrack from 'Jason Mraz - I'm yours' to 'Vampire Weekend - cousins.' I think this makes my animation really happy and quirky. Some of the pictures in my animation are a bit blurry and so If to improve my animation I would use a tripod and take more time to take the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment